Minimize downtime and reduce liability with SITEX Turnaround Services
Whether it’s a single unit or an entire plant, SITEX has the experience to execute complex turnarounds and outages within agreed upon schedules and budgets. SITEX offers certified professionals and advanced technology to help customers with their unique turnaround and outage requirements. The goal of every project SITEX works on is to complete them with safety and environmental responsibility in mind.
Proven Industrial Turnaround Services
A well-executed plant turnaround can become a major competitive advantage for an organization. When done properly, a well-designed and executed turnaround plan can boost performance, increase on-site morale, and bring recognition to the team. When the planning, removal, inspection, and restart phases are done with expert precision, the downtime seen with a turnaround or outage can be reduced dramatically as well.
SITEX employs industry experts who know how to work with both planned and unplanned activities that result from the in-depth inspection of assets. These experts are at our customers’ disposal, enabling them to not need to rely on one or two hired experts who are likely already stretched thin. Plus, with the demographic shifts companies are experiencing, there may be a bigger need to invest in training. That kind of investment can be costly in both time and money, but there are experienced partners you can work alongside to keep teams safe instead.
When customers work with SITEX, they gain access to our entire team and knowledge base. SITEX customers will know that employee safety is a number one priority as it is with every SITEX job. We’ll also work collaboratively to develop and deploy effective turnaround services and manage any project scope changes that may arise. With SITEX turnaround consulting services, customers will have a defined scope of work, actionable plan, and expert implementation of proven turnaround services that minimize downtime and maximize performance.
SITEX turnaround services include:
- Turnaround Consulting Services
- Environmental and Industrial Hygiene Services
- Safety & Rescue Services
- Emergency Services
See How SITEX Helped a Power Plant Deal With an Unscheduled Outage
An unplanned outage at an Independent Power Plant led to an emergency need for an overnight safety technician. The call came in to SITEX at 2pm and the outage was filled by 7pm the same day. SITEX sent a certified safety expert to the site and the contractor quickly noticed the difference a SITEX team member made.
The professionalism and expertise that SITEX brought to the client led to a long-standing relationship where the customer turned to SITEX for any challenges that popped up as the plant grew. Read the full case study to learn how this single outage led to a long partnership between SITEX and the power plant.
With SITEX, the power plant was able to:
- Promptly fill an emergency outage with a certified expert who prioritized safety
- Mitigate risk and liability by making sure regulations were followed
- Gain access to SITEX’s company-wide experience around EH&S services
- Create a new on-site culture of safety
The SITEX Difference
There are countless companies with turnaround and outage services but few have the experience, professionalism, and culture of safety that SITEX brings to the table. SITEX has deep industry experience ensuring environmental and safety compliance, reducing risk, while protecting workers and the environment with certified experts, proven solutions, training, and equipment for any industry.
SITEX is proud to offer our customers:
- Trained and certified experts who bring deep understandings of the EHS spaces
- Industrial turnaround services that complete tasks on-time and on-budget
- Access to a full team of experts and industry knowledge when you bring SITEX on board
- A deep investment in personnel and technology so that our customers can save their own time and money
“You’re not hiring one person with SITEX; you’re hiring an entire team of experts. With our broad service capability and extensive experience, we are a one-stop-shop for all our clients’ EH&S needs.” —Pete Dugan, Vice President, Operations
Reduce Risk and Liability While Addressing Unique EH&S Challenges
Every job has its safety, environmental, and rescue requirements. Failing to meet those regulations and requirements can lead to fees and fines that ultimately cost companies time and money. In this competitive industry, losing those kinds of resources due to untrained EH&S teams is unacceptable.
Whether it’s a single shift that needs filling or a long-term project that requires a team of experts, SITEX can help. We invest in certified personnel and advanced equipment so that our clients don’t have to. Clients that work with SITEX gain access to our entire team and the latest expertise around safety, rescue, hazmat, and environmental challenges.
See the full offering of services from SITEX including:
- Safety and rescue services that make sure every employee is able to go home safe and sound
- Environmental and Industrial Hygiene services to navigate any environmental circumstances and keep employees safe
- Regulation expertise to help reduce risk and liability around state and federal regulations
- Emergency services to identify areas that require specific preparation plans, training, and standby equipment for any situation