From conducting assessments to consulting and executing plans, your Certified Industrial Hygienist should provide ROI.
Industrial hygiene is typically supervised and executed by a Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH). This important safety role observes employees at work and determines the levels of exposure workers may have to hazards while conducting specific tasks.
With so many variables across workplaces, you need an experienced CIH who can exercise judgment that is critical to impactful assessment and execution. However, staffing a highly qualified CIH full-time can be expensive. By partnering with SITEX, you can gain access to a certified industrial hygienist that:
- Is responsible for evaluating vulnerabilities and controls per OSHA standards.
- Conducts extensive research, data collection, evaluation, and analysis to make recommendations to control sources of occupational health risk, loss and/or costs.
- Has knowledge to evaluate health and safety compliance programs within a variety of workplaces.
- Measures exposure levels, analyzes risks, samples air and work surfaces, and performs any other specific tests necessary.
- Provides technical expertise and assistance for projects involving asbestos, lead, mold, indoor air quality, and other occupational health topics.
If your worksite needs the expertise of a certified industrial hygienist, look no further than SITEX. Fill out the form to contact us about getting a CIH on your worksite to start improving safety and productivity today.