Properly trained workers are safer, more confident, and more efficient.
Training isn’t just important to prepare workers for dangers they may encounter, but is required by OSHA for any employee who faces hazards on the job. Furthermore, different roles on a worksite may require different types and levels of training.
SITEX offers an array of on-site or classroom courses and certifications to ensure the ongoing compliance, safety, and wellbeing of your workers and facility, including:
- Customized Safety Training
- Hazard Communication (HAZCOM)
- Confined Space and Confined Space Rescue
- Forklift Safety
- Respiratory Protection
- Scaffolding and Fall Protection
- Trenching, Shoring and Excavation
- First Aid, CPR and BBP
- OSHA 10 and 30 Hour Construction Industry Courses
- OSHA 10 and 30 Hour General Industry Courses
- HAZWOPER Certification
- Asbestos Operations and Maintenance
- Asbestos Awareness
Not sure what specific training your employees require? Fill out the form to talk with an expert at SITEX to determine a customized approach to ensuring you’re compliant and covered.