Comply with regulations and reduce risk with SITEX Occupational Safety
The goal of every job and workplace should be to keep workers and employees safe. Whether that requires inspections, compliance assistance, safety teams, or advanced solutions SITEX is at the ready to keep our customers safe.
Increase Workplace Safety and Health
With the construction industry expected to grow by 4.5% this year and OSHA compliance remaining a key priority in 2021 due to executive orders, occupational safety has never been more critical. Plus, with a laundry list of backlogged projects that were put on hold last year, there is work that needs to get done and spending is expected to increase when it comes to completing this work.
No matter the size of the job, every engagement with SITEX starts with a focus on keeping workers and employees safe. Every job comes with regulations and standards that must be met. That includes OSHA, MSHA, state, and federal regulations around safety. Failure to comply with any of those regulations can lead to fines, fees, and hazardous conditions for workers.
Without employees who meet safety qualifications on-site, companies are opening themselves up to increased risk and liability when an OSHA audit comes around. Even if a Safety Supervisor is on-staff, they may need to be on-site in order to meet specific regulations. Plus, if the current on-site safety team is inexperienced or in a new role, conditions may be less than ideal when it comes to safety procedures.
To meet OSHA compliance audits, businesses need industrial health and safety services that address their specific challenges. With SITEX, companies can transfer risk to highly trained and certified safety experts who will reduce job-site risks and keep workers protected.
SITEX Occupational Safety Services include:
- OSHA Compliance Audits/Hazard Inspections
- Manpower Services (Safety Supervisor, Safety Coordinator, Attendant, and Technician)
- Tank Entry Supervisors (TES)
- Safety Program Development/Implementation
- On-site Standby Rescue Services
- Hoist and Rigging Audits
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Qualitative and Quantitative Respirator Fit Testing
- OSHA VPP Assistance
- Turn-around (TAR) and Outage Services
Address Specific Industrial Health and Safety Challenges
SITEX helps customers reduce risk and liability while keeping workers safe with in-depth expertise around occupational safety.
No matter the regulation, SITEX will address them and keep workers safe.
Reduce Risk & Liability
Don’t suffer fines and fees or second-guess safety. Transfer the risk to certified experts.
No Experts On-Site
SITEX will get a qualified safety expert on-site quickly.
An Emergency Need Leads to a Long-Term Partnership
An unplanned outage at an Independent Power Plant led to an emergency need for an
overnight safety technician. SITEX sent a certified safety expert to the site in a matter of hours and the contractor quickly noticed the difference a SITEX team member made.
What started as a single shift turned into a partnership that involved numerous SITEX services. Our experts prioritized occupational safety when helping the client and together we were able to mitigate workplace risk for employees. Read the full case study to learn how this single outage led to a long partnership between SITEX and the power plant.
With SITEX, the power plant was able to:
- Promptly fill an emergency outage with a certified expert who prioritized safety
- Mitigate risk and liability by making sure regulations were followed
- Gain access to SITEX’s company-wide experience around occupational safety
- Create a new on-site culture of safety
Never Second Guess Occupational Safety
|WORKPLACE SAFETY IS CHANGING
Businesses need to be prepared for increased OSHA inspections in 2021 and the addition of wearables and adaptable PPEs.
|OSHA COMPLIANCE REMAINS A PRIORITY
A 2021 executive order has been signed for COVID-19 prevention requirements on sites and will be enforced under OSHA regulations.
|A BACKLOG OF 2020 WORK IS WAITING
2021 will see an increase of projects as 2020 saw temporary halts but that work still needs to be completed in a timely and safe way.
The SITEX Difference
There are countless companies who help with occupational safety but few have the experience, professionalism, and culture of safety that SITEX has. SITEX has deep industry experience ensuring safety compliance, reducing risk, and protecting workers with certified experts, proven solutions, training, and equipment for any industry.
SITEX is proud to offer our customers:
- Trained and certified experts who bring deep understandings of industrial health and safety
- Access to a full team of experts and industry knowledge when you bring SITEX on board
- A deep investment in personnel and technology so that our customers can save their own time and money
“You’re not hiring one person with SITEX; you’re hiring an entire team of experts. With our broad service capability and extensive experience, we are a one-stop shop for all our clients’ EH&S needs.”
—Pete Dugan, Vice President, Operations
Reduce Risk and Liability While Keeping Employees Safe
Every job comes with safety, environmental, and rescue requirements. Failing to meet those regulations and requirements will cost companies time and money. In this competitive industry, losing those kinds of resources due to untrained EH&S teams is unacceptable.
No matter how unique the challenge may be, SITEX can help. We invest in certified personnel and advanced equipment so that our clients don’t have to. Clients that work with SITEX gain access to our entire team and the latest expertise around safety, rescue, hazmat, and environmental challenges.
See the full offering of services from SITEX including:
- Safety and rescue services that make sure every employee is able to go home safe and sound
- Environmental and Industrial Hygiene services to navigate any environmental circumstances and keep employees safe
- Regulation expertise to help reduce risk and liability around state and federal regulations
- Emergency services to identify areas that require specific preparation plans, training, and standby equipment for any situation